Casserole venison is the cut to use for stews, curries and casseroles. It’s just as tender as beef, so use the same cooking time.
This is the ideal casserole meat for the environmentally conscious, health conscious cook looking for a very versatile protein source.
We also sell braising steak and shoulder fillet for casserole’s please specify or contact us if you’d like to order
- Thai yellow curry with fragrant jasmine rice
- Scottish Venison Chilli
- Venison and Ale Cobbler
- Aromatic Venison Casserole
- Spiced Braised Venison with Chilli and Chocolate
- Katering Allsorts Venison Casserole
- Venison Pie with Buttermilk Mash
- Venison Casserole with Thyme Dumplings
- Cajun Stew
Our stewing venison may vary on species of venison depending upon the season. We have wild red venison, wild roe venison, parkland fallow venison and parkland sika venison available. Please contact us if you have a specific request.
Scottish venison is seasonal and sustainably produced. We pay 100% attention to the welfare of the deer to produce a top quality product.
Venison is seasonal
Our Scottish Venison casserole may vary on species of venison depending upon the season. We have wild Scottish venison which includes red deer, roe deer and sika deer, parkland fallow venison and parkland sika venison available. Please contact us if you have a specific request.
Venison is very healthy
Importantly. venison is regarded as the premier meat for the health conscious. Scottish venison has the lowest fat, lowest cholesterol and the highest protein content of any meat combined with high iron content and omega 3. Above all, venison is ideal for those on a healthy or low cholesterol diet.
Is all venison the same?
Not all venison is the same. As a result, venison varies within species, age, gender, whether farmed venison or wild venison as well as the condition and health status of the deer. There are 6 deer species in the UK. We select Scotland’s finest venison, which includes sika, red, roe and fallow.
- UK Delivery – £12.00, Orders over £170 -Free delivery.
- Dumfries & Galloway delivery – £6.00, orders over £100 free delivery
- Dumfries, Lockerbie, Moffat and Annan delivery – free at times, if we are passing.
- Highland and Islands – £30 or free for orders over £300
- Free collection from one of the farmers’ markets we attend.