Venison tenderloin commonly, known as fillet, is a superbly versatile cut ideal for quickly frying or fast roasting creating a very special meal.
This is a very fine meal for anyone with a taste or desire for a sustainable, meat which is healthy, low carbon, high animal welfare and ow fat meat.
Venison Tenderloin in its entirety will weigh between 100g and 200g.
Recipe suggestions for venison tenderloin fillet …..
- fillet and pama ham
- Fillet of Venison With Wild Mushroom Sauce
- Pan fried venison tenderloin with celeriac and pickled brambles
- Nation of Scots Tenderloin Fillet
Venison is seasonal
Scottish venison is seasonal and sustainably produced. We pay 100% attention to the welfare of the deer to produce a top quality product.
Our Scottish Venison fillets may vary on species of venison depending upon the season. We have wild Scottish venison which includes red deer, roe deer and sika deer, parkland fallow venison and parkland sika venison available. Please contact us if you have a specific request.
Why is ours the best venison?
Venison is very healthy
Importantly. venison is regarded as the premier meat for the health conscious. Scottish venison has lowest fat, lowest cholesterol and the highest protein content of any meat combined with high iron content and omega 3. Above all, venison is ideal for those on a healthy or low cholesterol diet.
Is all venison the same?
Not all venison is the same. As a result, venison varies within species, age, gender, whether farmed venison or wild venison as well as the condition and health status of the deer. There are 6 deer species in the UK. We select Scotland’s finest venison, which include sika, red, roe and fallow.
- UK Delivery – £12.00, Orders over £170 -Free delivery.
- Dumfries & Galloway delivery – £6.00, orders over £100 free delivery
- Dumfries, Lockerbie, Moffat and Annan delivery – free at times, if we are passing.
- Highland and Islands – £30 or free for orders over £300
- Free collection from one of the farmers’ markets we attend.