A Scottish Venison box is the ideal box of delicious meat for anyone with a taste or desire for a sustainable, healthy, low carbon, high animal welfare, low fat meat.
Phone or e-mail if you have specific butchery requirements other wise our Christmas Scottish Venison box contains:
- 2 x Roasting joints (min 750g each)
- 1 x Sirloin medallions or Fillet (min 150g)
- 1 x Diced Venison (min 400g)
- 1x Mince (min 400g)
- 2 burgers
- 4 sausages
- Slow cooked venison haunch
- Quick roast venison haunch
- Saucy Venison sausage hotpot with Worcestershire sauce
- Scottish Venison and ale cobbler
- Venison Chilli
- Sirloin Medallions
- Aromatic Venison Casserole
- Spag. Bol.
- Venison Canapé
Scottish venison is seasonal and sustainably produced. We pay 100% attention to the welfare of the deer to produce a top quality product.
Venison is seasonal
Our Scottish Venison Christmas breakfast pack may vary on species of venison depending upon the season. We have wild Scottish venison which includes red deer, roe deer and sika deer, parkland fallow venison and parkland sika venison available. Please contact us if you have a specific request.
Venison is very healthy
Importantly. venison is regarded as the premier meat for the health conscious. Scottish venison has the lowest fat, lowest cholesterol and the highest protein content of any meat combined with high iron content and omega 3. Above all, venison is ideal for those on a healthy or low cholesterol diet.
Is all venison the same?
Not all venison is the same. As a result, venison varies within species, age, gender, whether farmed venison or wild venison as well as the condition and health status of the deer. There are 6 deer species in the UK. We select Scotland’s finest venison, which include sika, red, roe and fallow.
- UK Delivery – £12.00, Orders over £170 -Free delivery.
- Dumfries & Galloway delivery – £6.00, orders over £100 free delivery
- Dumfries, Lockerbie, Moffat and Annan delivery – free at times, if we are passing.
- Highland and Islands – £30 or free for orders over £300
- Free collection from one of the farmers’ markets we attend.